Monday 10 March 2014

One very happy customer!

Lovely testimonial from Sam...


First of all I would like to say a big thank you to Dr Carlos! Truly without you I would not of felt this great and amazing!!
So my story began just a few months after my wedding... I gained a few pounds, I thought I'll try and lose weight by starving myself, exercising more, eating no junk etc none of that worked instead I put more on more pounds..a few months after that I just did not take much notice as to what I was eating and I was not exercising at all. Sad to say a year an a half later after my wedding I put on 35 pounds of weight which not only sounds ridiculous but also I looked ridiculous I went from a size 10/12 to a size 16, which not only is that unhealthy but also affected my self esteem and the bubbly confident person I was. It was then I realized I had to do something. Just at the right time I was told about Epochas, at first I thought NO WAY could a cream and serum just applied twice a day can make me lose weight but since I was soo desperate to lose weight and look good again I thought you know what what is the worst that could happen let me go for it and see what happens. I can say loud and proudly that Epochas is AMAZING, in fact amazing is not even the word, there is truly no word that can describe Epochas it's a life changing cream and serum and its everyone's MUST HAVE, I know that Epochas has bought out the best of me. Just
in the first week I lost 2-3 inches all over my body from my stomach to my thighs to my ex-flabby
arms. With the help of this cream I am able towear all my old tops and old jeans (size 12 which i
have not worn since 2011). I even tried on a few evening dress and YES it did fit!! Now I'm just soo
much more confident I have my self esteem back and I'm back to the bubbly lady I once was all
thanks to Epochas. The smell is great it doesn't bother my husband at all I like the light scent, and
my skin is soo much more smoother and clearer, no allergic reaction I have very sensitive skin but
luckily I did not breakout of crazy spots or anything crazy like that!!! I can simply go on and
on and on about this amazing cream but we will just be here all day so bottom line and moral to
my blog is BUY THE EPOCHAS CREAM AND SERUM AND SEE THE AMAZING DIFFERENCE
IN YOURSELF AND THE OUTCOME YOU GET, LIKE I DID!!! TRULY IT'S WORTH EVERY
PENNY.
And it gets better... another bit of great news this cream has bought to my life is that I have been more
bubbly at work laughing, chatting away and joking around with customers, which resulted in high
sales for me at work which lead to an amazing promotion to management position, life just gets
better each day which the help of this remarkable cream!!! All I can say is 'I WISH I DISCOVERED
YOU EARLIER EPOCHAS' ;) :)
Sam 
Thank you Sam for your kind testimonial, we are so glad you have enjoyed great success with the product.

Visit www.epochas.com to get your hands on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment